LabView Installation Guide
- Introduction to LabView
- How to interface Arduino with LabView
- VISA drivers installation
- VI package manager installation
- Installation of Linx maker hub libraries
- Activation of LabView
Introduction to LabView:
Labview is an advanced tool for Engineers and industrial applications.The LabVIEW is an integrated development environment designed specifically for engineers and scientists building measurement and control systems. Labview is effective simulation software that can simulate lab tasks, equipment, and industrial complexity.It simplifies the complexity.Use an intuitive graphical programming syntax that was designed for the way an engineer maps thoughts to code.
How to interface Arduino with LabView:
First You have to do these four installations:
Download from the links below or from any other source:
1. LabVIEW 2016 from this link
2.Download NI VISA drivers from this link or search it from anywhere if this link show error:
3. Download and install VI Package Manager from this Link
4. After installing VI Package manager, open it and in search bar type “LINX” and install the LINX makerHub library.
- Go to files>open New VI
The two screens will be open up, One is Control panel and other is block diagram:
- Go on to the tools of any window>MakerHub>LINX>LINX Firmware wizard.
This window will open up:
It will burn the pre build Hex.and then click on Finish.After these steps come back towards the two windows Control panel and Block diagram.Now everything is ready for you to build and test.We will see Examples in next tutorials.
Activation of Labview:
You can download from anywhere.
- Open the activator >check the boxes>the boxes will turn green>select the desired activation file and go to files or Right click and click on > Activate
It will Activate.Now Enjoy.
You can also Generate a serial key for any Ni desired product by clicking on generating the serial key.
If you have any query then comment below and Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Video Tutorials.