Modified PID Algorithm Implementation
So here are the contents:
- Necessary things for making line following Robot
- Introduction PID algorithm
- How to implement PID algorithm
- PID Algorithm Parameters
- Modify PID for line following Robot
1-Necessary things for making line following Robot
2-Introduction to PID algorithm
output of the process variable is going to increase. The derivative is the rate of change of the process variable. The Increase in thederivative time (Td)will make the system to react strongly and to make changes in the error term.This will increase the overall speed. The very small (Td) the derivative time is used in most practical systems.Derivative Response is sensitive and highly sensitive to the noise and in the process variable. If the feedback is noisy or the control loop rate is very much slower, The control system will be unstable due to derivative response.
- In a case when robot is deviated to left it then pushes to move towards right
- In a case of deviation towards right, it is forced to move towards left
The accomplishment of this task gives a robot to follow the zigzag path.By this method, the speed we were giving was much less as error getting by using PID. And this technique was also not reliable for the turns. And To apply this algorithm it was better to use the error calculation method after calculating error giving motor it’s proportional value and then it changes speed and in turn, it gets back to the line.