In this Quick Tutorial, we will see some of the examples of basic math functions in MATLAB. Before that, there is a quick overview of MATLAB, its uses, benefits and What can be done with a MATLAB.
So let’s start with a Quick guide of a MATLAB.
Here is the list of contents:
- A Quick introduction to MATLAB
- Commonly used mathematical Calculations
- Users of MATLAB
- How to perform addition in MATLAB
- How to perform Subtraction in MATLAB
- How to perform Multiplication in MATLAB
- How to perform division in MATLAB
- How to perform square root in MATLAB
- How to perform Matrix addition subtraction and multiplication, Transpose and inverse in MATLAB
1-Introduction to MATLAB:
It also has other great features of designing a control system using it’s Simulink library.
2-Commonly Used Mathematical Calculations in MATLAB:
- Numerical Computation
- Calculus and differential equations
- Linear Algebra and Algebraic Equations
- Non-Linear Functions
- Matrices and arrays
- Data analysis
- Curve fitting
- 2-D and 3-D graph plotting
3-Uses of MATLAB:
- Control systems
- Tests and measurements
- Signal processing and communication
- image and Video Processing
- Computational Finance and Biology
4-How to perform Addition in MATLAB:
The semicolon in the center shows that the row has changed.We write columns without any comma’s and To move into the second row the semicolon is used.The semicolon at the end shows the functions is over as we did in the C language.
5-How to perform Subtraction in MATLAB: