|How to use LM35 Temperature Sensor with Arduino|
- Arduino Board Basic functions
- Types of Arduino Boards
- Learning Arduino uno
- Programming structure to code for Arduino
- Arduino coding Software
- Why we use Arduino board
Learning Arduino for beginners
01Arduino Board basic functions:
- It’s a micro controller board.It has a USB port to communicate with PC and an Atmel micro controller chip.
- It simplifies the process of creating any control system by providing the standard board that can be programmed and connected to the system without the need to any sophisticated PCB design and implementation.
- An open source hardware, any one can get the details of its design and modify it.
- (16 Mhz) frequency with (32k) memory.
- 6 Channel 10 bit Analog to Digital PWM.
02Types of Arduino boards:
- Arduino Uno R3
- Arduino Mega
- Arduino LilyPad
- Arduino Nano
- Arduino BT
- Arduino Mini
How to program an Arduino
03Learning Arduino Uno:
Learning arduino for beginners the most commonly used Arduino board is Arduino Uno.It has 15 Digital and 6 Analog pins.The analog pins are used for inputs and Digital for output.Every instruction is printed on the board so we don’t need to worry about how much power we need to plug on.We can connect 9 volts battery source to the given power input jack or we can use USB power source.Analog inputs are given and inbuilt ADC will give an output on digital pins.The PWM pins are marked on the board.The PWM, pulse width modulation pins are used for controlling the speed of the motor or generating specific square wave etc.
Arduino code basics
04Programming structure to code for arduino:
How to program an arduino.To code for arduino there is a very simple line of structure.
The inputs/Outputs declaration
Arduino how to program
05Arduino Coding software:
Download the Arduino IDE from Arduino website.it’s free.
After easy installation opens the software and connects your Arduino board to any USB port.
On top of the Arduino IDE:
The led starts blinking on the board that shows the code is running.